Monday, March 2, 2009

Please pray for my mom. She had her last radiation treatment today. She was never able to have chemo due to her kidney function. We have to wait two weeks for a follow up with the radiation oncologist and three weeks for a follow up with the gyno oncologist. Why they take this break-I don't know, but I'm not real happy with it.
I want G-d to take this cancer from her and heal her.
I am so scared.
I'm not scared for mom, I know she is saved, so either way she will be happy.
But I am terrified for my Paddy, he loves my mom so much and I just don't want to see his little heart break. I know this due to losing my own grandmother (mom's mother) to cancer when I was seven. I know how it broke my heart. I was so hurt, angry and confused and I had no outlet for that grief. It was the seventies, there wasn't a lot of info out there for helping kids to cope with loss.

No comments: