Introducing Miss Penelope Angharad
You can see the meningocele. The pediatric neuros are formulating a plan. Since it is covered with skin they are able to wait and explore the best options. We still haven't got to hold her. She weighed seven pounds and 10 ounces. They haven't told us her length. She was whisked out of the delivery room so quickly I didn't even get a chance to see her this morning.
On the plus side her APGAR score was nine, she is healthy except for the place on her back. So if you can please keep praying that it will be healed



7 comments:
Will not stop praying, Heather. Haven't stopped praying for you and the baby since I woke up. She's gorgeous. Congratulations, Momma.
Please, let us know what's going on when you can. Aunt Becky gets anxious and I might just drive down and investigate myself.
xoxox, Aunt Becky--St. Charles, IL
YAY Heather! She is beautiful. I will pray for her. I am so happy for you and hope and pray she has a speedy recovery.
She's beautiful! And no worry! They'll fix that right up. I promise!
Look at those beautiful eyes and that tiny little button nose! So precious and perfect!
Those doctors will take care of that little problem and she will be running after Paddy faster than you know it!
Oh, Heather, she looks wonderful, precious and sturdy and alert. Thank God and I am sure he will guide the doctors hearts, minds and hands and she will be a happy, healthy baby.
What a blessing it is this type.
blessings on you all.
Heather she is beautiful! Prayers are going up for her and I know God is listening! He will guide the surgeons hands and she will be healed in His time.
saying a prayer for you right now!!! she is a beautiful child. how blessed you are!!!! i am so sorry you have had this stress, but God will prevail. you will be in my thoughts.
also, thinking of your mother and YOU as well.
one day at a time. love you. mean it.
Post a Comment