Monday, January 5, 2009

Going home

Well, in spite of the urine leakage, they are sending her home this afternoon.
Um, I am rather perturbed that they aren't keeping her, because of the leakage.
Oh and get this, they wanted to give her a laxative too, and send her home(we live 70 miles from the hospital-can you imagine stuck on the side of I-75).
Fortunately we were able to talk them out of that!
But I am so grateful for all of your prayers and for God's Blessings of healing for her.
Pray for us.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I just wanted to remind you that I am still praying for both of you.

"The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him."
~Nahum 1:7~

HEATHER said...

Thank you Deanna! ((HUGS))
I appreciate it more than you will ever know.

Supermom said...

oh my!

prayers continue.