Tonight we are going to go to Lexington to spend the night at the American Cancer Society's Hope Lodge, so she can make her 9AM PET Scan appointment and 1PM doctors appointment. That is to see if the cancer has spread. I am asking everyone to pray that the cancer is contained and has not spread and the tumor is shrinking away from the kidneys and bladder.
That's all for now. I will try to update as I can tomorrow, WIFI is abundant but finding a place to drag out my laptop may be a hassle.
Thank you all and God Bless!
***Edited-We didn't make it to Lexington tonight. Pen was having some leakage issues, so we just decided to get up in the morning and go.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Heather, I am wondering how the test came out today? I hope they turned out the way you wanted. Just know that I am praying for your Mom and you.
Sharyn in Boston
Post a Comment